Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

Brown wants to be 'bigger than ever'

Chris Brown wants to be 'bigger than ever' in the next ten years.

The 23-year-old singer is recognising nearly a decade in the music industry after releasing his debut album in 2005. He is also preparing for his latest record named X to go on sale in a few months.

Although Chris has already won a coveted Grammy Award for his work, the ambitious musician sees an even brighter future ahead.

"Hopefully in ten years, I'll be bigger than I've ever been - hopefully," he told MTV News.

Chris also spoke about being proud of elevating his loved ones to a higher standard of living.

The star explained he is now is determined to plan his own future to ensure happiness.

"I've accomplished so much of my goals, just from being from Virginia, being able to take my mom, and my parents and certain people out of poverty that I grew up with," he said. "That's one of my main goals that I focused on and now it's about shaping my life."

Chris is looking to move into other areas of music such as producing and songwriting.

He realises there is much more to explore with his job than he could have ever dreamed.

"I think being able to write for great artists - J.Lo [Jennifer Lopez], collaborating, working on her album - and doing stuff that I never thought possible," he confessed. 'Everything that I do creatively, whether it be skating, anything that I try to put my hands onto, hopefully [I'm] excelling in it and, you know, making people see the light at the end of the tunnel."

Source : http://www.music-news.com/shownews.asp?H=Brown-wants-to-be-bigger-than-ever&nItemID=64630

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Andrew Surwilo Franklin - The Perfect Musicians. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.